- We collect your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
- Use, access, browse and modify your personal information
- No to misleading and deceptive emails
- Protect your personal information
As for our collection of your personal information as part of the registration on the site, it may require you to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, email and/or phone number and other similar information and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information identifying your identity and your business identity. In addition, in order to document your identity, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of your identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national ID and/or driver’s license).
- We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You must enter this financial information on the site. We will use this information for billing purposes and to complete your orders.
- When you register on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the Site except for the “manage your account” section. This is to protect you from the possibility of fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, your posting of any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may lead to stopping your use of the site.
- Information about your operations and activities on the Site will be collected.
- Additional information may be collected about your computer such as browser type and browsing information such as the pages you visit on the Site as well as the number of times you use the Site.
- Finally, additional information may be collected from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with the customer support team or through your response to surveys. We may also collect ratings and other feedback relating to your use of the Site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the information subjects must be anonymous.
Use, access, browse and modify your personal information
You can access and review your personal information through the account management page on the platform. If your personal information changes in any way or incorrect information is given on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by viewing it on your “account page” or by contacting the customer service team.
Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you have finished using the Platform as required by law, to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other actions required by law.
Third party website links
The cookies that are used on our site do not reveal any of your personal information.
These cookies help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to cancel these cookies if your browser allows you to do so and this does not affect your use of the site.
We do not tolerate spam emails. If you wish to report such spam or email scams, please send an email to email@example.com
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise submit content that would violate our User Agreement. We scan messages automatically and may resort to manual filtering to see if there are spam messages, viruses, malicious attacks, or any other suspicious or illegal activity.
Protect your personal information
- When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside the State of Jordan, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing, using or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner.
- All personal information is encrypted. In any case, the Internet is not a secure medium, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
- The user name and password must be entered each time when logging into your account or carrying out any transactions on the site.
- The password must be chosen carefully using unique numbers, letters and shapes.
- Do not share your username and password with anyone.
- In the event that you have doubts about hacking the username and password, please contact the customer service team immediately and work to change the password by entering the “My Account” section on the site.
Read More About return and exchange policy
Read More About terms and conditions