Your subscription to and use of the AppsRento platform as well as the use and operation of applications and products made available through AppsRento are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Service. By subscribing to any of the AppsRento services, you agree to all these terms, conditions and policies that we impose in AppsRento in your personal capacity and/or as a representative of yourself as a subscriber or of the company or entity that will use, operate and manage the application.
- The AppsRento platform provides digital products (applications) that allow you to offer, present and sell your products and/or services according to the nature and advantages of the application you have chosen and subscribed to. By subscribing to any of the AppsRento services, you undertake in your personal capacity and/or as a representative of yourself or the company. Or the entity that will use, operate and manage the application by not using it to sell, offer or promote any products and/or services that are prohibited or that violate the law or norms or are contrary to morals. Appropriate and the subscriber is not entitled to claim a return or refund of any financial payments in the event of stopping the service for any of the aforementioned reasons.
- As a subscriber / operator of the application / service or product provider, you are responsible for the correctness of the information you registered with and for the quality of the products and services you provide, and you undertake to provide the best service and the best product.
- When you register and/or use this platform and/or subscribe to any products, you acknowledge and acknowledge the following:
You represent that you are (a) at least 18 years of age; (b) you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and (c) you are not a person barred from contracting under local jurisdiction.
- We at AppsRento have the right to record all communications, emails, and other communications that take place between you and AppsRento.
- You undertake to attach the logo of the real registered company / restaurant, and accordingly, you must adhere to placing the correct logo in force and not to use third party logos or misleading visual identity with the aim of fraud. Or refund any financial payments in the event of stopping the service for any of the aforementioned reasons.
- You shall not use your membership in AppsRento for fraudulent purposes or for improper purposes or any other purposes competitive with AppsRento and you shall notify AppsRento directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your membership in the Services Rento of which you are aware or you think it may be in violation so that we can direct you to correct the defect if possible.
- AppsRento reserves the right to refuse or cancel anyone’s registration on this platform, remove anyone from the platform, or prevent anyone from using the platform for any reason it deems appropriate. AppsRento may also limit or terminate anyone’s ability to use the platform or any of its services for any cause, limit or terminate your use at any time without notice.
- The AppRento platform does not guarantee or represent that subscribers to the services will not violate laws and regulations and / or infringe the rights of third parties, but we make every effort to achieve this without any responsibility on AppRento.
Termination of your use of the Platform does not constitute a waiver by AppsRento of any right or remedy of AppsRento.
Read More About privacy-policy
Read More About return-and-exchange-policy